Committed to customer service
Coles Supermarkets has been providing affordable, quality products and great service to Australian shoppers for more than 100 years. Technology plays an essential role in delivering on Coles’ commitment to its customers – from point of sale systems in-store, to warehousing systems that drive efficiency at the back end – and it must be implemented in a safe, compliant and cost-effective way.
Technology implementation across Australia
IMI delivers technology rollouts to Coles Supermarkets, Liquorland and Coles Express stores across metropolitan and regional areas, including:
- Technology refreshes, including offsite staging and instore installation
- Rolling out new technology, including trials and full implementations
- Installing a complete set of equipment in new stores
- Decommissioning, cleansing and recycling or disposing of equipment from stores which have closed
- Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC) within stores
- Project management of third party specialists, such as cabling installers, to ensure a smooth and seamless entire store implementation.
The drive for continual improvement
General Manager, Infrastructure and Operations at Coles, Ken Harmsworth works closely with IMI and says: